Teachers share the best tips, strategies, and shortcuts for starting the new school year.
Free Back-to-School Printables
These classroom management resources, student printables, and activities will help you get organized for the school year.
PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5, 6–8
Save time with these ready-to-print resources. Our free reading and writing student printables and activities are perfect for those first weeks back in the classroom, while the classroom management resources will help you get organized for the school year.
Encouraging Writing Practice
- Clifford Stationery Grades K–8
- Back to School Stationery Grades K–2
- Writing to Inform Rubric Grades 6–8
- Editing Marks Grades 3–6
- Word Questioning Vocabulary Grades 3–8
- Powerful Words Grades 3–8
Reinforcing Reading Skills
- Choosing Books Letter to Send Home Grades K–2
- Vocabulary Tracker Bookmark Grades K-8
- Teacher-Student Reading Conference Form Grades 4–8
- Reading Skills Profile Grades 4–8
Prepping Students to Succeed
- Study Skills: Time Management Grades K–8
- Study Skills: Study Environment Grades K–8
- Setting Priorities and Organizing Goals Grades K–8
- Checklist for Strategies Students Use Before Reading Grades 4–8
- Checklist for Strategies Students Use While Reading Grades 4–8
- Checklist for Strategies Students Use After Reading Grades 4–8
Try Scholastic Teachables FREE for 30 days and get access to more than 25,000 printables, lessons, mini-books, and activities!