These guides for first-year teachers offer crucial tips for managing the classroom, students, curriculum, parent communication, and, of course, time.
Fit to Print: Parent-Teacher Communication Tools
PreK–K, 1–2, 3–5, 6–8
Whether you want to remind parents of upcoming conference times, update families on the latest classroom news, or let everyone know you need volunteers, this set of ready-to-go printables will come in handy. The following Parent-Teacher Communication Forms, Tools, and Tip Sheets are all available in this month's Fit to Print from Scholastic Teachables:
- Ideas for Parent-Teacher Conferences, Open Houses, and Parent/Caregiver Communications
- Classroom Update Newsletter
- Parent-Teacher Conference Reminder and Confirmation Sheet
- Open House Invitation
- Parent-Teacher Conference Individual Student Check List
- Parent/Caregiver Volunteer Reminder, Name Badge, and Thank-You Note
- Parent-Caregiver-Teacher Communications Sheet
- Parent/Caregiver Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet
- Mystery Student! Guess Who I Am Activity Sheet
- Note From Parent to Child Form
- Blank Note Sheet
Get More Teachables!
Try Scholastic Teachables FREE for 30 days and get access to more than 20,000 printables, lessons, mini-books, activities, and more.