• A is for America, by Devin Scillian (Sleeping Bear Press, 2001).
• Here Is the African Savanna, by Madeleine Dunphy (Hyperion, 1999).
• Baby Animals Learn, by Pamela Chanko (Scholastic, 1998).
• The Important Book, by Margaret Wise Brown (HarperCollins, 1949).
• Sunken Treasure, by Gail Gibbons (HarperCollins, 1998).
• Saguaro Cactus, by Paul and Shirley Berquist (Children's Press, 1997).
• Into the Sea, by Brenda Z. Guiberson (Henry Holt, 1996).
• Nature's Green Umbrella, by Gail Gibbons (Morrow, 1994).
• Ant Cities, by Arthur Dorros (HarperCollins, 1987).
• Do Penguins Get Frostbite?, by Melvin and Gilda Berger (Scholastic, 2000).
• A Whale is Not a Fish and Other, Animal Mixups, by Melvin Berger (Scholastic, 1995).
• How is a Crayon Made?, by Charles Oz (Simon & Schuster, 1988).
• The Ocean Alphabet Book, by Jerry Pallotta (Charlesbridge, 1987).
• How a Book is Made, by Aliki (HarperCollins, 1986).
• How Kittens Grow, by Millicent Selsam (Four Winds Press, 1975).