The complete collection of articles, lesson ideas, print-ready resources, and more.
1. Fall Leaves By Loretta Holland, illustrated by Elly MacKay. $16.99. Part science lesson, part poetry, Fall Leaves addresses the “why” of the fall season through text and luminous light-box illustrations. Grades K–2.
2. A Library Book for Bear By Bonny Becker, illustrated by Kady MacDonald Denton. $16.99. Cantankerous Bear is sure he has all the books he needs—until cheery Mouse drags him to the library. Grades K–2.
3. Quest By Aaron Becker. $15.99. A secret doorway in a city park is the portal to a great adventure that will save the world. Another wordless wonder from the Caldecott-winning author and illustrator of Journey. Grades K–3.
4. A Boy and a Jaguar By Alan Rabinowitz, illustrated by Catia Chien. $16.99. A boy who stutters finds solace (and fluency) around animals—and grows up to become “the Indiana Jones of wildlife conservation.” Grades K–3.
5. Sisters By Raina Telgemeier. $10.99. Beloved graphic novelist Telgemeier is back with a sequel of sorts to Smile. Adolescent Raina deeply regrets wishing for a sister as a family road trip tests her endurance. Grades 3–7.
6. El Deafo By Cece Bell. $10.95. A new superhero is on the block, and her power is super hearing. Cece wows her fellow fifth graders and vanquishes loneliness by using her clunky hearing aid to foil their teacher! Grades 3–7.