Scholastic Teacher Spring 2017 Sweepstakes Official Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. Promotion period. Promotion begins at 12:00 AM ET on March 25, 2017 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 25, 2017.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: Visit scholastic.com/Spring17Sweeps during the promotion period and follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form at the bottom of the page. Entry submission must include name, email address, mailing address, city, state, and zip code. Participants can also enter by scanning the photograph on page 5 of the Spring issue via the Digimarc Discovery app and submitting their entry form (instructions available on page 5 of the Winter issue). Standard data rates may apply when using the Digimarc Discovery app on a mobile device. Limit: one entry per person.
5. Winner selection and notification. Five (5) winners will be selected by random drawing on or around April 26, 2017. The winners will be notified by mail, email, or telephone. If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) refuses the prize; and/or (iii) the prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. The potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days. Documents must be returned by the means specified in the specific document within the time specified or the potential prize winner may be disqualified. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
6. Prize description: Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) of the following products from Scholastic Teacher Resources: SuperScience STEM Instant Activities: Grades 1-3 or SuperScience STEM Instant Activities: Grades 4-6. The one (1) kit each teacher receives will depend on the grade they teach. Both kits contain the following resources: fifteen (15) self-contained folders (folders each include a science article, five (5) double-sided, laminated task cards, and 2 reproducible recording sheets); management tips; and links to an anchor video and additional online activities.
7. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules and warrant and represent that their entry information is accurate. By entering this Sweepstakes, winner and all entrants agree that Sponsor, Related Entities and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes and they will be held harmless against any claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of any prizes or participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Related Entities shall not be liable for (a) telephone, electronic, program, network, Internet, or computer delays, deletions, interruptions or other failures of any kind; (b) late, lost, damaged, failed, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, unintelligible, or delayed computer messages or entries; or (c) any human error that may occur in the processing of any entry, nor are they responsible for any theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes. Proof of online submission of your entry does not constitute proof of delivery. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. If the administration or integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised or corrupted at any time, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Related Entities shall not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering the Sweepstakes. Entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsor related to this Sweepstakes are final. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes.
9. For the winner’s name (available approximately 10 days after the promotion period), send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than 60 days after the promotion period to:
Attn: Tara Welty
New York, NY 10012
10. Sponsor: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012