These materials will give students the means to develop as writers and publish their work.
Scholastic’s “Write It” student activity for older students incorporates interactive tutorials, exercises, publishing opportunities, message boards, and creative ideas — all meant to help students through the writing process and sharpen their skills.
- Master Class with Featured Writers shows students how successful writers balance artistry with technique.
- Students can read interviews with U.S. Poet Laureate Ted Kooser and Pultizer Prize-winning journalist Nigel Jaquiss for inspiration.
- Chat With Fellow Writers allows students to get feedback on their writing from their peers.
- Student can submit their works to be published online and read published work in Scholastic’s showcase of student work.
- Students can learn to Build Your Portfolio to showcase their best writing.
- Meet our Author Panel of young writers who serve as advisors to Write It, offering further inspiration to students.
Plus, step-by-step workshops help students improve in the following variations of writing: