Scholastic's Spanish-English Cycle Race interactive activity, one of Maggie's Earth Adventures, challenges students to match English and Spanish words during a cycle race. Students choose a racer and a difficulty level (easy or advanced). Every correct answer gives their racer a speed boost. First to the finish line wins!
Sample Question: Easy
- What is Domingo in Spanish? One or Sunday
Sample Question: Advanced
- What is Junio in English? Library or June
While participating in the Spanish-English Cycle Race activity, students become proficient with several of these skills.
- Use web technology to practice grammar skills
- Improve grammar skills within different skill sets
- Use technology tools to make connections between English and Spanish grammar and vocabulary
- Track progress on different skill sets