Scholastic's Limpia Tu Gramatica! interactive activity, one of Maggie's Earth Adventures, tests students on their Spanish nouns and verbs.
Students recycle 10 pieces of trash that wash up on shore, and each piece has a Spanish noun or verb on it. Students click and drag each piece into the correct noun or verb recycle bin. If they make mistakes, the beach becomes dirty with litter. Students can choose between two levels of difficulty.
Sample Words: Level 1
- libro – sustantivos or verbos?
- lio – sustantivos or verbos?
- papel – sustantivos or verbos?
Sample Words: Level 2
- sueno – sustantivos or verbos?
- calle – sustantivos or verbos?
- mes – sustantivos or verbos?
Students can also play this activity in English.
While participating in the Limpia Tu Gramatica! activity, students become proficient with several of these skills.
- Use web technology to practice grammar skills
- Improve grammar skills within different skill sets
- Track progress on different skill sets