One of Max's Math Adventures, “Counting Coins” (grades K–2) challenges young students to count to 100, either by 5s or 10s. Which way is fastest? They find out with help from clues in this rhyming poem and an Activity Page.
For more counting fun, students can also try these three Extra Challenges of varying difficulties.
By participating in Max’s Math Adventures, students will:
- Apply math skills to solve problems.
- Find mathematical problems in everyday situations.
- Relate everyday language to mathematical problems and symbols.
- Use creative thinking and math skills to figure out the solution.
- Use an interactive online form.
Math and language arts game created specifically for students in grades K–2. Each adventure focuses on one math skill integral to the K–2 math curriculum.