Scholastic’s “Clip Art & Images” collection offers students and teachers more than 50 free winter holiday graphics. Choose from these categories:
Here are a few ideas for how to use them:
- Let students choose and print images to paste into their holiday scrapbooks.
- Print images onto card stock and make a holiday mobile for the classroom.
- Import holiday images into your class newsletters and lesson plans.
- Print out images to decorate your class door or bulletin board.
- Let students choose and print images to use in making their own holiday cards.
These lessons will help your students learn about Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and other holidays around the world through the Celebrate Winter Holidays multimedia activity.