"Celebrate Winter Holidays" allows students to explore Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa through engaging interactive scrapbooks. Articles, slideshows, and free printable activities give students a history lesson, let them connect with cultures around the world, and test their reading skills.
- In the Christmas scrapbook, students learn about the Christian holiday that's celebrated across the globe through various traditions.
- Students can explore Hanukkah, a Jewish holiday that honors an ancient victory of the Jews and a miracle that followed.
- With the Kwanzaa scrapbook, students study a holiday that celebrates African-American people, their culture, and their values.
- Students can Send a Holiday eCard that includes fun holiday facts.
- In Make Your Own Scrapbook, students share their own holiday traditions.
- They can print and answer these Thinking Questions to reflect upon each holiday.
- And they can use Clip Art and Images, a rich collection of visuals, to enhance any holiday project.
These lessons will help your students learn about Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and other holidays around the world through the Celebrate Winter Holidays multimedia activity.