What You Will Need:
- 2 strips of mounting-weight paper, 4" x 18"
- Hole punch
- Needle and thread
- Two hard covers (get instructions on how to make these here)
1. Fold each strip in half width-wise (do one at a time). Open back up.
2. Accordion-fold your strips into 8 sections (see illustrations below).
3. Flatten and stack your strips. Punch three holes in every other crease.
4. Sew each crease as in the pamphlet book above.
5. Stand your accordion up. Glue the covers to each end.
Try more book crafts!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13