What You Will Need:
- 2 pieces of mounting-weight paper, 1" larger than book board
- 2 pieces of book board
- Brush and glue
1. Lay the mounting-weight paper facedown. Center the board on top and trace it with a pencil.
2. Mark off the corners of the paper, slightly above the corners of the board. Cut off the corners of the paper.
3. Remove the board. Brush glue on the paper.
4. Place board back on the paper, matching it to your lines. Turn it over and smooth. Flip again to wrap the edges. Repeat with the other cover.
Try more book crafts!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13