3-D Family Tree
Let nature inspire a special memento.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- shadow box (available at art supply stores)
- colored paper
- twig that fits inside the shadow box
What to do:
- Cover the back of the shadow box with colored paper.
- Cut out leaf shapes from green paper and label them with the names of family members.
- Glue the twig to the back of the shadow box and attach the paper leaves to the branches with glue. Add other cut paper decorations such as clouds or a brightly colored bird.
- Reassemble the box and display.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5