What you need:
- Printable bingo sheets (see below)
- Printable problem cards
- Pencils, markers, crayons, or small counters like coins or jellybeans
What to do:
1. Print the bingo sheets:
- Multiplication Bingo Sheet #1
- Multiplication Bingo Sheet #2
- Multiplication Bingo Sheet #3
- Multiplication Bingo Sheet #4
2. Cut the problem cards on the dotted lines to create a deck for you to hold.
3. Ask each child to select a bingo sheet.
4. Shuffle the problem deck.
5. Call out an equation. Kids should solve the problem in their heads, then check their sheet to see if the answer is there.
6. When a child has the answer her sheet, she can draw an "X" over it or place a counter on the correct box.
7. The first player to have five correct answers in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally has "bingo!"
8. Use blank bingo sheets and problem cards to create new problems and answers of your own.