What you need:
- URL: Clifford Make & Do: Make a Valentine's Day Card
- Fabric scraps
What to do:
- Go to the Clifford Make & Do Web site.
- Help your child choose which card he wants to send. Does he recognize any of the words on the card (dig, big, red)? How about letters?
- Type in a Valentine's message with your child. You may need to help your child type, but let him compose the message. Encourage him to pick out letters on the keyboard that he recognizes and can type in himself.
- Print out (and color) the cards. Make your card especially warm and fuzzy by decorating it with fabric scraps.
- Valentine's Day isn't just about cards! Find more Clifford Valentine's crafts.