- 24 mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp pink sugar sprinkles
- 16 oz white baking chocolate
- 24 pretzel rods
- 24 pink heart sprinkles
- 1 edible food marker
- Make the ears: Cut the marshmallows in half diagonally, then press the sticky side into the pink sprinkles.
- Melt the white chocolate according to the package directions.
- Working one stick at a time, dip each pretzel into the white chocolate so ¾ of the stick is coated. Immediately attach ears and a heart-sprinkle nose.
- Lay pretzels flat on a parchment-lined baking sheet to cool.
- Once the white-chocolate coating is set, draw on the eyes and mouth with the edible marker.
Photo Credit: Aaron Dyer; Food and Prop Styling: Caolyn Veith Krienke