- 1 batch of your favorite sugar-cookie dough (even store-bought!)
- 1 bunny-shaped cookie cutter
- 1 bottle luster dust (find this edible, glitter-like powder in baking stores or online)
- 1 spool ribbon
- Roll out your sugar-cookie dough, and cut it into bunny shapes. Bake the cookies according to your recipe’s instructions.
- Paint on luster dust once the cookies come out of the oven (while they’re still warm). Let cool.
- Using short pieces of ribbon, tie a bow around each rabbit’s neck.
Photo Credit: Aaron Dyer; Food and Prop Styling: Caolyn Veith Krienke