- Season ½ lb sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Sauté with 1Tbsp sesame oil in skillet over medium-high until cooked through; shred.
- Add 4 chopped green onions, 3 cups finely shredded Savoy cabbage, and 2 cups shredded carrots and cook over medium heat, 2 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp soy sauce and 1 Tbsp sesame seeds; toss to combine.
- Divide mixture between 2 spinach wraps and roll up.
- Place a few lettuce leaves on each of 4 sun-dried tomato wraps.
- Top with sliced turkey and avocado.
- Then drizzle on your favorite ranch dressing. (Or try our recipe: Combine 2 Tbsp each buttermilk and sour cream, 1 Tbsp mayonnaise, ½ tsp each fnely chopped dill and chives, and ½ grated garlic clove in a jar and shake well.)
- Season with salt, pepper, and a dash of hot sauce (optional).
- For an extra twist, make it a BLT by adding crumbled bacon.
- Prepare salad: Combine 8 oz each chopped cucumber and tomatoes, 3 Tbsp chopped parsley, and 1 Tbsp lemon juice in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Then, prepare hummus: Puree one 15.5-oz can cannellini beans (drained and rinsed), ¼ cup tahini, ½ tsp dried oregano, a pinch each of salt and pepper, and 2 Tbsp lemon juice in a food processor; add 2 Tbsp olive oil with machine still running.
- Spread on lavash wraps; top with salad.
Fruity Trail Mix
- Combine 2 Tbsp shredded coconut and ¼ cup each chopped dried fruit and granola in a bowl. Spread 2 Tbsp peanut butter over each of 2 whole-wheat wraps.
- Sprinkle the coconut mixture over one side of the wraps and drizzle with honey.
- Fold in half and cut into four triangular wedges.
- For an amped-up take on a classic PB&J, add a dollop of berry jam on top of the layer of peanut butter.
Photo Credit: Ryan Liebe; Food Styling Credit: Jason Schreiber