Hit up your local craft store to find animal-shaped cutouts and then craft away!
- wooden animal-shaped cutouts (available at craft stores)
- Popsicle sticks or chopsticks
- tacky glue and glitter glue
1. GLUE a wooden animal shape to the top of a Popsicle stick or chopstick and allow to dry.
2. PAINT the animal shape and add details, such as eyes and scales,using the glitter glue. Allow to dry.
Note: These funny folks can decorate your house plants-just stick them in the soil!
Photo Credit: Tara Donne