What You Need
- Picture frame with glass removed
- Colored construction or patterned scrapbook paper
- Animal print tissue paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Tacky glue
What to Do
1. Cut a piece of colored paper to fit the back of the frame and glue it in place. Allow to dry.
2. Cut a flower head shape out of the tissue paper and grass and leaves out of the construction or scrapbook paper. Glue onto the frame back in a design of your choice.
3. Glue a pipe cleaner onto your flower design as the stem and allow the creation to dry.
Photo Credit: Tara Donne