What you need:
- 2 cotton dish towels
- embroidery floss and needle or sewing machine
- ribbon (optional)
- fusible web, such as Steam-A-Seam (optional, available in craft stores)
What to do:
- Fold one towel in half lengthwise and sew one end shut to form the hood.
- Cut the other towel in half widthwise to form two smaller rectangular pieces.
- Sew the cut edge of one rectangular piece to one side of the hooded towel (leaving at least 10 inches from the top) to create a side flap. Repeat on the other side.
- Embellish the seam by attaching ribbon with fusible web.