Price for 4: $11.39
- 4 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 slices bacon
- 8 oz lean ground turkey
- ½ tsp salt
- ? tsp black pepper
- ½ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 10-oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ? cup chopped scallions
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pierce potatoes several times, and bake for about 1 hour. (Or microwave for about 10 minutes, turning once.)
3. Cook bacon in skillet; drain and transfer to plate. Crumble when cool.
4. Add turkey, salt, and pepper to hot skillet; cook, stirring, about 4 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in half the bacon.
5. Cut an oval off of each potato. Scoop contents out, leaving a ¼"-thick wall. Place contents in a bowl and mash. Add sour cream; stir in ¾ cup of cheese, spinach, scallions, and turkey.
6. Place potato shells in baking dish; fill with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and cheese; bake for 15 minutes.
More Cheap Dinner Recipes
Salmon Burgers with Lemon Sauce
Cheesy Zucchini, Corn, and Black Bean Skillet
Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole
Slow-Cooker Beef Stew
Shopping List: Hit the store once, eat all week!