These are a good alternative to greasy, high-sodium chips when your child wants a snack while watching television or playing video games.
What you need:
- nonstick vegetable spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheets with nonstick vegetable spray and set aside.
- Wash and skin potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Gently rub a little bit of oil onto the potato slices as you place them in a bowl. Toss with your hands to distribute the oil.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Toss again.
- Spread the slices on the baking sheets and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn chips and bake another 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Cool and serve.