Makes 8 nests
What You Need:
- 1½ cups shredded, sweetened coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 10-oz bag Whoppers Mini Robin Eggs
What to Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine coconut, egg whites, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl; mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture into eight mounds on the baking sheet. Use your finger to make an indent in the center to form a nest shape. Bake for 25 minutes; let cool.
3. Fill the nests with Whoppers Mini Eggs or other egg-shaped chocolate candy.
Photo Credit: Emily Kate Roemer; Food Styling: Jason Schreiber; Prop Styling: Mariana Vera