“When I need to get away from the hectic schedule of my kids, work, grocery shopping, and everything else I do, I retreat to my bathtub. Nothing relaxes me more than the perfect bath and a revitalizing mask," says Erika Katz, author of Bonding Over Beauty.
Egg and Yogurt Mask
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp of plain yogurt (do not use flavored yogurt!) or sour cream
- 2 cucumber slices
1. Beat egg whites in a bowl until frothy.
2. Add yogurt or sour cream. Stir thoroughly.
3. Place your mask by the side of the tub.
4. Have 2 cold cucumber slices handy as well.
5. Make your perfect bath.
My Perfect Bath
Fill the tub with warm water and add:
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 4 drops of peppermint oil to soothe tired muscles
- 4 drops of tangerine oil (lavender oil is great before bed instead)
NEXT: Focus on Your Breathing