What You Need:
- glass bottle with a cork top (empty, clean, and dry)
- white vinegar
- mint, blackberries, lemon slices, cinnamon sticks, etc.
- a piece of ribbon
- paper and marker
What To Do:
1. Fill the empty glass bottle with the ingredients you want to use to flavor your vinegar. (For the bottle below , we used mint, blackberries, and cloves.)
2. Pour the white vinegar into the bottle slowly until full. (Use a funnel.)
3. Make a label for the bottle by cutting out a small square of paper and writing a note on it. Then snip a small hole in the corner of your label, thread the ribbon through, and tie it around the neck of your bottle.
Tip: A few flavor combo ideas: raspberries, mint leaves, and lemon slices; cucumber and dill; red pepper and garlic.
More Recycling Crafts
Photo Credit: Tara Donne