What You Need:
- White acrylic paint
- 12-inch wooden craft floral wreath
- Paper straws (at least 70)
- Tacky glue
- Velcro picture-hanging strips or ribbon
What To Do:
1. Paint wooden craft wreath white. Let dry. Repeat with second coat.
2. Cut one third of your paper straws in half. Cut another third of the straws in quarters. Leave the last third whole. You may need to add more after you begin construction.
3. Apply a line of glue to the inner and outer edges of the wreath.
4. Attach the straws in this pattern until the wreath is completed: quarter, half, quarter, whole. Be sure to line up the bottom edge of each straw with the inner ring. Let dry.
5. Stick a Peep on each of the half straws.
6. Hang on a door or above mantel using a picture-hanging strip or a ribbon looped around the wreath.
Photo Credit: Kelly Ladd Sanchez