What You Need:
- Index Cards
- Lollipop sticks
- Frosted cupcakes
- Green sugar crystals
- Oreo crumbs
- Orange jelly beans
- 3-inch peat pots
What to Do:
1. Cut index cards in half and write the name of each guest on the white side. Tape name tags onto lollipop sticks.
2. Roll each frosted cupcake in green sugar until evenly coated.
3. Snip one Peep in half and push the head into the frosting.
4. For a "fresh dirt" look, sprinkle Oreo crumbs on top (just smash a few cookies in a zip-top bag).
5. Place orange jelly beans in the frosting for "carrots."
6. Place cupcakes inside peat planting pots. If your cupcakes are too short, you can prop them up on a stack of cookies.
7. Stick the name tags in behind the Peeps.
Photo Credit: Cynthia Carris