What you need:
- cotton fabric (solid or printed)
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- cotton stuffing
- herbal tea bags or dried lavender (optional)
- short piece of ribbon
- Velcro or a snap
What to do:
- Fold the fabric and cut out a simple whale shape (use our template if you like; see link below) so that you have 2 fabric whales.
- Sew the two whale shapes together, leaving an opening at the top for stuffing.
- Stuff your whale (add herbal tea bags or dried lavender to the stuffing for a soothing touch).
- Insert one end of the ribbon into the opening, and sew it shut to attach the ribbon.
- Create a loop with the ribbon's other end and attach the Velcro or snap so it can be closed around a stroller bar.