It's time to give favorite family photos a new playtime purpose.
- family photos
- tacky glue
- glitter glue
- shoe box
- stickers, glittery craft foam, and rickrack.
- CUT the fingers off the gloves. Then cut the faces of your family members out of the photos.
- GLUE the faces onto the glove fingertips using tacky glue. Decorate the rest of the glove finger with glitter glue and allow to dry.
- CUT a rectangle out of the bottom of the shoe box for a window (an X-ACTO knife works best). Paint the box any color or design you wish and then allow it to dry.
- DECORATE the box by gluing on rickrack around the window. Cut a crown shape out of glittery craft foam and glue it on the top. Finish it off with a few stickers (we chose stars).
Note: Place these puppets on Popsicle sticks and glue them inside the theater for a uniwue family photo picture frame.
Photo Credit: Tara Donne