- 8 oz linguine
- 4 small carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan
1. Cook the linguine according to package directions. Three minutes before the pasta is done, add carrots to the pot. Finish cooking and drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add the garlic and cook 15 seconds, stirring constantly, until very lightly golden on edges. Add the zucchini and cook, tossing frequently, 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and salt. Add the pasta and zucchini; stir in the parsley and Parmesan. Serve.
More Easy Pasta Recipes: