Makes 2 dozen
- 1 18¼-oz box Devil’s Food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist is best)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Granulated sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a spoon, stir dry cake mix, oil, and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- With a little sugar on your hands, shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll balls in more sugar, and place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until center is just set.
- Remove from pan after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.
More holiday cookie ideas: