- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and combine with 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs; press mixture into six 4-inch mini pie tins.
- Bake for 5 minutes until golden brown; set aside to cool. (As an alternative, use store-bought mini tart shells.)
- Whisk together two 3.4-oz packages of vanilla-favored instant pudding mix with 1¾ cups cold whole milk and ½ tsp orange zest.
- Pour into tart tins; refrigerate until well set, at least 4 hours.
- Top with bite-sized pieces of fruit — such as strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, peaches, and blueberries — and a dollop of whipped cream (optional).
Illustration Credit: Felicita Sala