What you need:
- 6 oz. semisweet
- chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange extract
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, washed, stems removed
- Biscotti, optional
What to do:
- Place chocolate, cream, and the extracts in a microwave-safe bowl.
- In the microwave, heat at high power for 30 seconds, remove from the oven, and stir until combined and smooth.
- Microwave for an additional 15 to 30 seconds, if needed, to melt the chocolate.
- Serve in a warm bowl with strawberries and biscotti, if desired.
For your child's safety, it's best to keep dippers short with rounded edges. These utensils work well:
- Bamboo skewers (using scissors, cut off pointed tips and trim to 6-inch lengths)
- Cocktail straws
- Popsicle sticks
- Small seafood forks