- Reserved cooked chicken breasts (or 2 cooked chicken breasts)
- Prepped celery (or 2 stalks, chopped)
- 1 Tbsp minced chives
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 heaping Tbsp honey
- Dijon mustard
- 8 slices ciabatta bread
- 8 slices Havarti cheese Mixed greens, for serving
1. Remove skin and bones from the chicken and finely chop the meat. Mix the chopped chicken with the celery, chives, mayonnaise, and mustard in a large bowl.
2. Preheat the broiler. Place the bread on a foil-lined baking sheet. Mound the chicken salad on the bread, then top with the cheese. Broil until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve the melts with the mixed greens and your favorite dressing.