Make 45 to 50 Pieces
What you need:
• 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
• 3 cups powdered sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 11-oz package white chocolate chips
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp almond extract
• 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
What to do:
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
2. Slowly add powdered sugar and salt.
3. Melt white chocolate in a microwavable bowl in 30-second intervals until smooth.
4. Pour chocolate into cream cheese mixture and stir until blended.
5. Stir in extracts.
6. Pour in 1/2 cup of the rainbow sprinkles — do not over-stir or the sprinkles will melt and muddy the color of the fudge.
7. Pour fudge mixture into 9" x 9" pan lined with wax paper.
8. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles over poured fudge.
9. Refrigerate until chilled and then cut into rectangles to serve.
Courtney Dial Whitmore is the author of Candy Making for Kids and Push-Up Pops. She lives in Nashville, TN, with her husband. All recipes shown are excerpted from Candy Making for Kids by Courtney Dial Whitmore, reprint permission by Gibbs Smith Publishing.
Photo Credit: Mark Lund