Make 5 Lollipops
What you need:
• 35 round hard candies (we used LifeSavers)
• 5 white lollipop sticks
What to do:
1. Remove wrappers from hard candy pieces and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. For each pop, arrange seven candies in a circle, with one in the middle and six around it. If you want a really perfect circle, line a cookie cutter with parchment paper and place around the candies before you bake.
3. Heat the oven to 300°F and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until melted together.
4. Immediately insert a stick.
Courtney Dial Whitmore is the author of Candy Making for Kids and Push-Up Pops. She lives in Nashville, TN, with her husband. All recipes shown are excerpted from Candy Making for Kids by Courtney Dial Whitmore, reprint permission by Gibbs Smith Publishing.
Photo Credit: Mark Lund