Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Colorful and spiked with garlic and lemon, this dish is easy to prep thanks to the pre-cut, frozen carrots. Serves 6.
What you need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to do:
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add vegetables, salt and Italian seasoning. Cook on medium-high for 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Add extra salt before serving, if desired.