What You Need:
- 8 chicken wings
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of smoked or regular paprika
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 tbsp plum sauce
- 4 tbsp ketchup
What To Do:
1. Remove the wing tips and discard. Cut the wings in half at the joint. Season with salt and pepper and smoked paprika.
2. Grill the chicken wings skin side down for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Combine the hoisin and plum sauces with the ketchup to make a sticky sauce.
4. Brush the wings with the sauce, then barbecue for another minute. Turn and repeat four times. Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 4 servings
Photo Credit: Dave King