1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the giveaway, follow @ScholParents on Twitter and retweet the indicated Back-to-School bok bundle post on Scholastic Parents’ Twitter page featuring the contest image and rules. Enter through Twitter. One (1) winner will be chosen on September 21, 2018. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, September 20, 2018, to be eligible for the sweepstakes. Any and all entries may be cut, edited, reformatted, rearranged, and combines with other materials and/or otherwise modified in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to his/her comment: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the comment, (b) the comment is entrant’s own creation and original work, (c) the comment will not infringe any rights of any third parties, (d) any third parties mentioned in the comment have given entrant appropriate consent to be included and used as permitted herein, and (d) the entrant is the parent or legal guardian of any child(ren) appearing the entry.
2. Scholastic Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its agencies shall not be liable for (a) telephone, electronic, program, network, Internet, or computer delays, deletions, interruptions or other failures of any kind; (b) late, lost, damaged, failed, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, unintelligible, or delayed computer messages; or (c) any human error that may occur in the processing of any entry, nor are they responsible for any theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this giveaway. Proof of online posting of your entry does not constitute proof of delivery. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States age 18 or older as of the date of entry, except employees of Scholastic Inc., and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and the immediate families of each. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
4. Sponsor will choose winner at random Friday, September 21, 2018. Sponsor will contact potential winners by September 21, 2018. Winner must provide Sponsor with winner’s physical mailing address within 24 hours of the Sponsor contacting the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any post/tweet that is inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and /or inappropriate language.
5. Except where prohibited, each entrant (and in the event entrant is a minor, entrant’s parent/legal guardian) consents to the use of his/her first name, age, city and state, likeness, gender, and entry by Sponsor without further notice or compensation.
6. Prize: One (1) winner will receive: Lost In The Amazon ($7.99), I Survived: The Children's Blizzard of 1888 ($4.99), Dragon Rider ($9.99), Dolphin Summer ($6.99), Swing It, Sunny ($12.99), Luciana: Braving the Deep ($7.99), Sarah Weeks Save Me a Seat ($7.99), A Wrinkle in Time ($6.99), El Deafo ($10.95), Wings of Fire #1: The Dragonet Prophecy ($24.99), and G.I. Dogs: Judy Prisoner of War ($5.99). (Approximate Total Retail Value: $107.85). Prize is nontransferable, not returnable, and cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed, except by Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering this giveaway, winner and all entrants agree that Sponsor and its officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this giveaway and they will be held harmless against any claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of any prizes or participation in the giveaway.
7. If the administration or integrity of the giveaway is compromised or corrupted at any time, Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the giveaway. Sponsor and its agencies shall not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering the giveaway. By entering the giveaway, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this giveaway will be ineligible for prizes.
8. To obtain a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after Septmber 22, 2018 and before January 29, 2019: Scholastic Parents Elementary School Giveaway (Ages 9 to 11), Corporate Communications, Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.
9. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
10. Sponsor: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012