When I heard they were making a Teen Beach 2, I. Could. Not. Believe. It. But what could they possibly do to top the first movie?
For those of you who don’t know, Teen Beach Movie stars Ross Lynch (You heard me right!) and Maia Mitchell as teen surfer sweethearts Brady and Mackenzie. They get sucked into a tidal wave-time warp, and end up in a classic 1960s beach movie where everyone spontaneously breaks into song and dance. It’s hard to tell what’s real and not. And it is delicious!
In Teen Beach 2, the tides have turned, and Tanner and Lela from the first movie find themselves in Brady and Mackenzie’s world. Imagine teens from the early 1960s coming to 2015! They discover all our modern day inventions . . . like selfies and chicken nuggets. To get you stoked for TB2 , grab your surfboard, and let us know Would You Rather . . .
- For one week, live in the past (1950s-1960s) OR the future (year 3000)?
- Be a surfer OR a biker?
- Ride a giant wave surfing OR jump between two cliffs on a motorcycle?
- Have Brady’s hair OR that cool “ting” thing when Tanner smiles?
- Spontaneously break into singing OR dancing?
- Wear hot pink high heels OR flip flops?
- Have beach sand in your hair OR motorcycle oil?
- Be a character in Teen Beach 2 OR a character in Austin & Ally ?
- Dress in 1950s fashions forever OR dress in 2015 fashions forever?
Let us know what YOU’D rather in the Comments below!
Photo courtesy Disney Channel/Francisco Roman