With the snow finally melting, the sound of birds chirping in the air, it can only mean one thing. Spring is here. Finally! It’s been a tough winter, and I’m totally ready. What about you guys?
But some people, as much as they like spring, like fall even better. They’re both such awesome seasons, it’s hard to decide. Which is your favorite?
Would You Rather . . .
1. Pick flowers in spring OR rake leaves in fall?
2. Have a spring picnic OR a fall campfire marshmallow roast?
3. Eat jellybeans OR candy corn?
4. Be forced to dress up as the Easter Bunny OR a Thanksgiving turkey?
5. Plant a garden OR pick a pumpkin?
6. Drink pink lemonade OR apple cider?
7. Go to an NFL football game in the fall or MLB Opening Day baseball game in the spring?
8. Shop for back-to-school clothes in the fall OR shorts & t-shirts for the spring?
Let us know which season you "spring" for in the comments below!