I used to love the show Boy Meets World which featured Riley’s parents Corey and Topanga as kids, and now I love Girl Meets World just as much. It follows Corey and Topanga’s daughter, Riley who is in 7 th grade, and her best friend Maya. Riley is funky and artistic, but also very academic. Maya is more street-smart, pretty, and popular. Like Boy Meets World , it has a good story with a bit of a lesson at the end. Are you guys hooked? Then get ready to meet . . . Girl Meets World Would You Rather!
Inspired by the show, would you rather . . .
- Have Riley OR Maya as your BFF? (Did you know they are actually BFFs in real life?)
- Be a teacher like Corey OR a lawyer like Topanga?
- Your secret admirer be the gorgeous Lucas OR super-smart-quirky-adorable Farkle?
- Have a style makeover to become “harajuku” (cool, funky, Japanese-style trendy) like Riley in the "Girl Meets Popular" episode, OR vampire goth queen?
- See an episode how Corey and Topanga got married OR an episode that shows Riley as a toddler?
- Have to write your flaws on your forehead (like in the bullying episode "Girl Meets Flaws") OR have someone announce them over the school loudspeaker?
- Have your dad be your teacher (like Riley) OR your teacher be your next door neighbor?
We can’t wait to “meet” your answers in the Comments, so let us know what you think!
Photo credit Disney Channel