Many of you may have read the book or seen the movie Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (rated PG-13). If you are an expert magizoologist, then tell us which of these fantastic, creepy, crazy, magical, and sometimes cute creatures would WIN in a battle.
Who Would Win?
- An Erumpent (the rhinocerous-looking magical creature with deadly fluid in its horn) vs. Jacob doing the “Erumpent mating dance” to tame him?
- Newt stealing money from a bank vs. the Niffler (magical duck-billed-platypus attracted to shiny objects)?
- The cuteness contest: Tiny, stick-bug Bowtruckle vs. fuzzy-orangutan-y furball Demiguise?
- Would you rather be almost stung by the weird insect Billywig vs. almost bitten by the winged serpent Occamy?
- Most uncomforable dinner guest: Big, bony horse-dinosaur Thestral vs. the bald, rat-like, biting porcupine Murtlap?
- Most terrifying: The giant Thunderbird Frank vs. The Swooping Evil?
- In a bake-off: Jacob Kowalski vs. Queenie?
Let us know your most fantastic results in the Comments below. And tell us if you’ve seen the movie or are a fan of the book/screenplay!
Photo courtesy Warner Bros.