Are you a fan of the Dork Diaries series – or as my friend says “kind of like Diary of a Wimpy Kid for girls?” There are 11 books in the series that follows middle-schooler Nikki Maxwell, a normal (but dorky) girl who transfers into an expensive private school. She makes new, fabulously dorky friends, and battles the beautiful, popular crowd, navigating school life with lots of laughs and crazy adventures.
Would You Rather . . .
- Have dorky friends OR snobby friends?
- Volunteer in the school library OR volunteer in an animal shelter?
- On a dare – toilet paper someone’s house OR tell your crush you like him or her in a different language?
- Be poor OR spoiled?
- Get locked in the janitor’s closet OR locked in Brianna’s “diva hair salon” where her crazy 6-year-old sister experiments on your hair?
- Enter an ice skating competition OR a pop star talent competition?
- Have your diary stolen OR your brand new phone stolen?
Let us know your answers in the comments below! And go to the Reading Buzz Board to answer this poll: Which is your fave – Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Dork Diaries?