When you embed a YouTube video in a web page, there are a range of options you can choose from. Click “SHOW MORE” under the embed code to display advanced options. Here's what they do:
- Video size: select the size (in pixels) of the frame you want the video to appear in. You can choose from the drop-down menu or put your own custom size in.
- Show suggested videos when the video finishes: choose whether to show links to related videos when it has finished playing
- Show player controls: choose whether to show controls such as volume, speed, and quality settings on the embedded video.
- Show video title and player actions: choose whether to show or hide the video's title bar and the share button in the top right.
- Enable privacy-enhanced mode: stops YouTube from collecting information about visitors to your site unless they play the video.