Books that Focus on Writing Workshop
- Grades: 3–5
I find that I am constantly changing my teaching methods and beliefs as I read new literature, including these books, which focus on writing workshops.
• Writing Workshop: The Essential Guide, by Ralph Fletcher, JoAnn Portalupi
• The No-Nonsense Guide to Teaching Writing: Strategies, Structures, and Solutions, by Judy Davis, Sharon Hill
• The Writing Workshop: Working Through the Hard Parts (And They're All Hard Parts), by Katie Wood Ray, Lester L. Laminack
• How's It Going?: A Practical Guide to Conferring With Student Writers, by Carl Anderson
• Notebook Know-How: Strategies For The Writer's Notebook, by Aimee Buckner