- Grades: 3–5
About this book
Create a Shark Exhibit
- Books about sharks and pictures of sharks, poster paper, pencils, markers
- Cooperative groups
CHALLENGE cooperative groups to research information on sharks. Then have children design a museum exhibit based on their research. They might:
- create a fact chart about sharks.
- display pictures, photographs, and realistic models of sharks.
- make clay models of different kinds of sharks.
- conduct tours of the museum, pointing to items of special interest.
CONTACT an aquarium to request a sample of shark skin or a shark's tooth, or gather information about sharks to display. Children can make labels identifying each object.