Graphic Organizers for Reading Comprehension
Students can use these reproducibles to visualize how ideas fit together, and you can use them to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your students' thought processes.
- Grades: 1–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12
Graphic organizers help students construct meaning. The following learning tools can be used with any book and across all grade levels. Use them to assess your students understanding of what they are reading, observe their thinking process on what you read as a class, as a group, or independently.
• My Reading Record
• Teacher-Student Reading Conference Form
• Checklist of Strategies Students Use Before Reading
• Checklist of Strategies Students Use While Reading
• Checklist of Strategies Students Use After Reading
Graphic organizers help students construct meaning. Your students can visualize how ideas fit together with these reproducibles.